The UCR Brand
WHY OUR BRAND MATTERS
As a member of America’s most prestigious public university system, UC Riverside is one of the most dynamic campuses in the nation.
To convey an image consistent with who we are and to communicate effectively with many diverse constituents and key stakeholders, UC Riverside has established a unified institutional brand and marketing program.
A brand is much more than a name or logo. A strong brand defines our strengths, captures the essence of our shared identity, and tells our unique story. It significantly enhances the collective impact of our campus communications efforts, enabling UCR to more effectively compete in a crowded marketplace for new students, faculty, and funding resources. It elevates our institutional reputation by reinforcing our most distinctive qualities, assets, and accomplishments.
This brand site is designed as a resource for anyone who writes, edits, or designs content for or speaks publicly about UCR. Consistent use of these resources helps ensure that UC and UCR policies and guidelines are being properly applied to official stationery, business cards, signage, university websites, seals, products, publications, and other official collateral. Explore the UCR Brand Book for message guidance and institutional power claims customized for select audiences.
Would your campus unit like to request a logo updated with UCR's new brand identity? To request college, school, and center logos, contact the appropriate marketing communication manager. All other campus departments and organizations may request logo files or contact University Relations at email@example.com or (951) 827-9101.
Additional resource links:
- Submit a Marketing/Communications project request (via Workfront)
- Submit a Marketing Data Analytics request (Via Workfront)
- If you are not yet in Workfront, you will first need to sign in using your UCR NetID at ucr.my.workfront.com.
- Request college, school, and center logos from unit marketing manager
- Download tools, templates, social media assets, and more
- Download the Brand Book (PDF)
- Update your email signature
- Access video and photography resources
- Access the On Brand newsletter archives
Campus stationery available through Campus Business Services. Request campus stationery